Pages

Serving Jesus with Intensive Care Ministries Russia, spreading revival through teaching Inductive Bible Study Seminars, starting churches, working with orphans and at risk kids to build a stronger church in Russia.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Easter Sunrise Service

Today, being resurrection day here in Russia, there was an Easter sunrise service this morning. So I forced myself out of bed this morning, after a only few hours sleep, and some serious debating. But I am glad I went. It is a rare day here in St. Petersburg, the sun is bright, the sky is clear and it is just picturesque. It was such a blessing to worship by the water and remember our Lord and what he accomplished for us on another morning over 2000 years ago. I was filled with joy as we withstood the bitter cold wind, and took communion. I am humbled to realize how much I am blessed to minister for such a loving, gracious, giving, and awesome Savior. Also, I am leaving for Finland again tonight to get another visa, please keep the trip in prayer.
















No comments:

Post a Comment